Sunday, June 22, 2014

We LOVE The Strike!

Friday night was such a treat for us...Reed's cousin's son: Myles Lawrence performs in a band called The Strike ( Based in Provo, UT; they won a national contest last year to perform with Kelly Clarkson at Stadium of Fire on the Fourth of July. ) and they appeared in Boise at the Linen Building.  You can see them on YouTube, but in person is  a whole other experience!!  Great music, superb performers!! 
                                          Dallin and Myles...cousins...am I photobombing?
                                         Eden and Myles...cousins...
                                           Myles plays saxophone, sings backup...
                                           rocks the house!!  So much fun!!! 
                                         I looked around and realized I was the oldest woman in the room, but I can still rock when I want to!

No comments: